Position: Administrative Secretary Location: Vancouver (Tzu Chi Foundation, Canada head office) We are currently seeking an Administrative Secretary for the Foundation’s national Head office in Vancouver. If you are interested in the position, please review the posting and send the cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Purpose Summary: The Administrative Secretary is responsible for supporting admin duties such as receiving and filing document; preparing meeting minutes; receiving and replying emails; receiving invoices and preparing payment request forms; preparing all related document and application, such as Criminal Record Check; ensuring effective records of administrations, and other similar duties.
1. Citizen of Canada or Permanent Resident of Canada
2. Effective writing and verbal communication skills, organizing and maintaining files and professionalism are essential
3. Fluent English and Mandarin in speaking and writing
4. Bachelor degree. Graduating in recent 5 years is an asset
5. Proficient computer skills including MS Office
6. Working knowledge of office equipment
7. Previous work experience in administration, Secretary or related is an asset
8. Basic knowledge of Tzu Chi Canada.